Are you thinking of straightening your teeth but does not want to get metal braces? Meet Spark Aligners, the nearly invisible orthodontic aligners that provides discreet treatment.
Spark Clear Aligners are esthetic alternative to traditional braces that use a system of clear, removable trays to straighten teeth. Each aligner is custom-fitted to your teeth, and it is designed to gradually move teeth into the desired position.
Each of your Spark aligner is shaped slightly different. The aligners are designed to move your teeth gradually with small increments of movement. For effective and efficient treatment and the best smile results, we recommend wearing your Spark aligners for 22 hours a day during the one to two-week period of treatment with each aligner.
- Removable Spark Aligners are removable. You can remove the aligners for major events, and smile confidently for photo sessions and public speaking.
- Maintain oral hygiene Simply remove your Spark Aligners and brush your pearly whites. This helps to maintain good oral hygiene throughout your treatment.
- Invisible Within a few months of treatment, many patients will begin to see improvements in their smile. What is fascinating? Most of your friends won’t even realize you are undergoing orthodontic treatment with your clear Spark Aligners!
- Lifestyle When you wear your clear Spark Aligners, you rarely have to worry about your treatment interfering with your active lifestyle.
- Comfort Spark aligners are custom-designed, trimmed and polished to fit your teeth to enhance comfort.
- No diet restrictions Spark Aligners allows patients to enjoy a wide variety of foods. You can simply remove the aligner trays and eat what you like, then promptly place the aligners back over your teeth.
You should wear your SPARK aligners a minimum of 22 hours a day to achieve the best results. SPARK aligners are to be removed for meals and for tooth brushing.
Most people are pleased to learn that taking care of the aligners is fairly simple. Your aligners should be cleaned at least once a day, usually at nighttime when you carry out your bedtime routine. You can use a soft toothbrush and water to clean your aligners. When you remove your trays to eat, be sure to store them in a safe container.
All you need to do is remove the aligners and you will be able to floss and brush your teeth as normal.
You may feel some discomfort when you change to a new set of SPARK aligners. This discomfort will gradually wear away. Other than this, SPARK aligners should not have any major impact to your day-to-day life.
There is much fewer food restriction with SPARK aligners, as compared to traditional braces. SPARK aligners allows patients to enjoy a wide variety of foods. You can simply remove the aligner trays and eat what you like, then promptly place the aligners back over your teeth.
Playing sports is still possible with SPARK aligners. A mouthguard can be easily worn over your SPARK aligners during sports.
To find out more about Self-Ligating Braces,
see one of our specialist orthodontists for an assessment.